Friday, October 8, 2010

Ooooo Boy!!!

Does anyone remember last year around this time there was a "10 in 10" party out there in blog-land. It was a linky party for people on a mission to complete 10 projects on their too long to-do lists in 10 days. I gave it a go...here's my original post on it: http://motoxmomma.blogspot.com/2009/10/add.html

Sooooooooo...linky party or not, I'm doing it again this year. I seem to work better under pressure! LOL!

If anyone shows interest I can set up a linky party...but either way, I'm doing it...starting this coming Monday I think is my plan. Linky party anyone?? ANYONE?!?! (Bueller? Bueller???)

Sorry...it's been a long day already. I think I'm getting delusional.

10 in 10 this Monday folks...watch for it!


1 comment:

sarah westerman said...

Sure I need to do ten things! Whats a linky party? Side note, I said Bueller? Bueller? to the 20 year old at work and she had no idea what I was talking about! Shame!

Related Posts with Thumbnails