Sunday, August 9, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover - Floors!

ALMOST done...we still have to finish the hallway, and put trim up and stuff, but the flooring project is ALMOST complete!!!

Waking up this morning, I felt like I was walking down the hall into a different house. I guess I'm not used to it yet! LOL! We have replaced our brown carpet (living room) and the most hideous linoleum I've ever seen (kitchen) with Tarkett snap-together hardwood (look) laminate...and I am in LOVE!

Before picture of the living room:


AFTER!!!!


Here is the other side looking into the kitchen...we demo'd a pegboard wall that is behind where our stove sits. We're turning into a half-wall with a display shelf on top for moi! :) (Notice ALL of our other furniture and living room stuff piled in the dining room back there! LOL!)


The man and I...happy to be done working for the night (although to be honest he did 99% of the hard work!) LOVE HIM!


AND...a sneak peak of a post I'll be doing soon about our ceiling fan makeover!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails