Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yard Sale Success!

Had a fun morning yard sale-ing...lots of sales today and lots of people out and about!

At one sale alone I got the boys 6 pairs of jeans, a couple pairs of shorts and some sweaters and shirts for like, $7...being that clothes for them were my #1 priority, that's a serious score! YAY! :)

I also got them a couple of board games and a puzzle and got Will some books since he loves reading so much!

Didn't find much for furniture deals, but I did get a plant rack (with three fairly useless cracked terra cotta pots) for $2. I can always smash the pots and make a mosaic or something I suppose. The rack is REALLY cute. I can't decide if I want to leave it outside (it fits PERFECTLY next to my garage door) and get some plants for it, OR if I want to paint and and bring it inside and put some baskets in it for storage. Decisions, decisions!! :)

I also got a REALLY cute candle holder for $1 (candle included!) I'll have to take a picture of that to share later. Now I just need to figure out where it will look the cutest! :)

So...didn't find anything on my list, except the clothes. But that's really what we NEEDED anyway, so I consider today a yard sale success!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails