Monday, October 5, 2009

Am I NUTS?!?!

Yep! I think I might be!

So my kitchen and living room sit unfinished...we refloored (yay!) and painted the living room walls, but that's as far as that went. We never did get to putting the trim up (yet), and the kitchen remains without it's new fun GREEN paint on the walls, the beadboard never went up over the tiles (still), and that HIDEOUS linoleum is still haunting the entryway...BUT, what do I decide to do? THROW A PARTY!

Yep, you heard right! I am hosting a PartyLite party (Ooo...I LOVE me some PartyLite!) tomorrow in my unfinished palace! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!

The man TRIED to talk me out of it, but I would not be deterred...OH NO! I was tired of putting it off...been promising to schedule for weeks, so I finally went ahead and did it. And now, I've got to try to create a presentable area for HOSTING A PARTY overnight. And of course, I choose THIS week to do my 10 projects in 10 days!!!

Yep...I MUST be nuts! Luckily, I made a HUGE pot of stew yesterday that will easily feed us tonight also, so at least I'm off the hook for dinner! I'll share that recipe later today...check back!!

Oh...and as a mid-day update to my list...I started the dining room, and I bought the apples...and that is as far as we've gotten. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails