Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Tuesday...HOO Are You?!?

NightOwlCrafting
As usual, linking up my Tuesday at Night Owl Crafting.

1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
NEVER in public...seriously, ever. In private, rarely. I'm not one of those people that can "burp on command" anyway...I don't get how people do that?? LOL! I was, however, quite "burpy" when I was pregnant and I hated it. It made my chest and stomach hurt. So anyway, no, I don't.

2. How often do you get sick each year?
Well, my dad used to "joke" that I should have a wing in the hospital named after me for how often I'm sick. I think he's exaggerating a bit, but I did used to get sick fairly often...and with obscure things like blood poisoning when I was 15, and was hospitalized for a week. Weird. But now, not TOO often I guess. I used to get migraines and THANKFULLY, that's rare these days. I usually get stomach flu once or twice a year, a few good colds, and that's about it.

3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you?
I used to say I'd rather do it myself...but if I could afford to have someone else do it, I would. Not because I hate it, but because I suck at it. LOL!
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
I would take a shower. LOL! Most of my showers are five minutes long with Benji in his bouncy seat on the bathroom floor fussing after the first three minutes to be picked up, at least one of the dogs pushing the bathroom door open so the cold air is flooding in, and a screaming and fighting Luc & Mikey coming in AT LEAST four times to "tell" on each other. A half hour long, quiet hot shower sounds just blissful right now. hahaha!

5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
Yes, and I go through area rugs in my living room like they're going out of style because of it...but I don't have a large entryway with room for people's shoes and I don't like taking my shoes off anyway, so it is what it is.
That's what I got, friends! Head on over to Night Owl Crafting and get to know some more of your fellow bloggers!
xoxo


8 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so glad that someone feels the same way about the bathroom door being open when I am taking a shower. My husband leaves the door open all the time and the cold air comes rushing and in and he doesn't get it! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower! Have an awesome day!

Brittany@Superwoman said...

haha, i always used the bouncy seat on the floor trick when the kids were little. john would let me shower. hailey would cry the entire time.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

It's the simple things in life like a nice shower that we take for granted!

Mamarazzi said...

i am so grateful for the long showers o can take now that i have a teenager, but i would gladly go back to short showers if it meant i could have a few more kiddos running around.

Robyn said...

Holy cow. Mini panic attack being reminded of the whole "showering with baby" thing. I still have a while before that is repeated, but MAN- that's one of those things you forget when your youngest is a toddler....

Blogs said...

Burping is sick....glad to know you don't...haha:) i have to wear shoes in our home..we have ceramic tiles and they kill my knees.....hope your doing lovely friend! xoxo

Anti-Supermom said...

You and I can no longer be friends.

I'm horrible, I can't *not* burp. I have to think about not doing it in front of the boys (I'm that bad).

And shoes in the house... no way!

Crazy girl~

;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails