Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ahh...when it rains it pours.

Mr. Benji is hanging in there. Looking good, eating well, temp is up, he's content and sweet and I am officially smitten and in love with my sweet little boy.

On a non-Benji related note, we've been dealt some other devastating news, that I can't get into right now, but I will say, last night was rough. When it rains, it pours.

But, you know what? This morning as I type with a snoozing baby on my lap and gorgeous sunlight filtering in through the blinds, I don't care. I've got a family I love. I've got a sick little boy who needs his mommy to be at her best to take care of him. And three little boys at home missing their momma like crazy.

My family needs me to be at my best...**I** need me to be at my best. Taking care of them makes ME feel better too. So that is where my focus will lie. On getting our sick boy better so we can get him home to his brothers. In order to regain some sense of normalcy, I've got to fight for my family and our well-being...so that is what I will do.

Will keep you posted on the little man...

3 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

Sounds like a really rough day. I've been thinking a lot about you, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family.

Sincerely, Beth

Brittany@Superwoman said...

ugh, trust me, i know how you feel. Joe says that bad things happen in 3's. In our case...maybe multiples of 3 =P Don't worry, everything eventually turns around. It's starting to look a little brighter for us, so I hope that whatever you're dealing with also gets brighter. Good luck, and congrats on that baby!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Awww, you will come through this. HUGS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails