Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Monday - Guest Post...WOOT!

Oh happy day!!! We've got a guest poster today...another rockin' lady that plans her menus! I'm telling you...it's the way to go. Now without further adieu...I present Carrian!



Hi everyone!!! I'm Carrian from Sweet Basil! I blog about all things food and I've recently begun posting a weekly menu. It's meant to be used the week following so you have time to grocery shop and plan for it. I also am the executive assistant at Simply the Sweet Life and I LOOOOVE it. AND, guess what? I have a giveaway going on right now and so does Simplythesweetlife!! It sounds so silly, but giveaways put me in the BEST mood. I love giving stuff away because isn't it the best to get something for free? HECK YES!!

Anyway, here is a great weekly meal plan and I hope it helps to take away that boring, "What to eat for dinner" dilemma.






Printable Grocery List



Meal Plan



Sunday- Marinated Turkey Breast



serve with fingerling potatoes



Monday- Turkey Pot Pie (use leftover turkey)



Tuesday- French Dip



Wednesday- White Chicken Chili



Thursday- Rosemary Skewered Chicken



Friday- Margarita Pizza



Saturday-Bacon Egg and Avocado Sandwich


Thanks for having me!! I do hope you will stop by Sweet Basil and say hello. OH! And Jenn is posting her menu for me today so run over and tell her hello!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails