Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mexican Chicken & Cheese Pasta

I was feeling SO sick when I made this, that I didn't think to snap a picture. :( Sorry folks. But I had to share the recipe anyway.

I found a recipe online for a Mexican Chicken & Cheese Pasta, but we tweaked it to suit our families likes/dislikes, and I couldn't be happier with the results! Even the kids scarfed it down!! LOVE when that happens!

This is quick and delicious...hope you enjoy!

Mexican Chicken & Cheese Pasta

2 chicken breasts, cubed
1 box penne pasta (or any other fave...next time I am going to try rotini!)
1 jar Tostitos brand Salsa Con Queso
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 large tomato-diced
Tostitos (or other corn chips)

1. Cook Pasta according to box directions. Drain and return to pan.
2. In a separate pan, cook chicken. (Season to taste)
3. Add chicken to pasta. Mix in beans and Cheese Sauce.
4. Serve immediately. Garnish with diced tomato and crushed tortilla chips.

Like I said, I wasn't feeling well the night I made it but I had it as leftovers the next day and it was delish! We will be adding it to our menu again in the future, I'm sure! Yummy!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails